I tried to post some more piccies and text about what we've been doing and it appears that I have now reached the maximum size that this blog can be and still be free. I don't want to pay for that and still have restrictions on how I can do stuff. No way Jose!
So, in light of that little out-of-the-blue piece of information, it appears that I need to follow up with Storm about having a website of our own.
This will take a little piece of time as I need to put it into the queue of other things that (he) need(s) to be (get) done but I want desperately to catch up with posting. Especially with christmas just around the corner there is a whole bunch of photos that need to be displayed to the world of these beautiful kiddoes.
We've got a busy week next week with a day trip to Asheville, NC for business, mum arriving and then a mini-vacay to the Christmas parade in Gatlinburg, TN. Then the week after is the Christmas party that I'm hosting here for the neighbours. So excited! Woo hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment