Saturday, November 7, 2009

Side-by-side

So one afternoon I couldn't get either girl to settle down and sleep so we spent some time in their bedroom putting away clothes etc and I thought I could finally get a pic of them side by side!

So we have a weight difference of course but don't you think they look a little bit alike? The eyes especially?

I thought that I would get in on the action and take a photo of me and the girls via a happy snap! Well did you think that I could get myself into a position that I didn't feel was going to break one of the girls legs? Of course not so I just snapped away and lo and behold this is the best one that didn't show a triple chin but it does almost show my brain via my nostrils!

No comments:

Post a Comment