So we're adding onto the front of the house with another 250 sq ft (another room) and will be rearranging the wall structure inside the house. We anticipate that the feeling of openness will completely change our opinion of this house and we'll be happy for another couple of years at least (until we can move to Texas and be near the water - yay!)
So, they (the builders) teased us one day by coming around and starting to cut down the tree. This tree I have such a love-hate relationship with and now it's is limbless! I feel so bad as it has provided so much shade and such curb appeal but it dropped such crap all over the ground and I cannot tell you how many times I had to cut Rudy's fur as the little peppercorns get so buried and cause him pain.
Before
After
Doesn't it look bare? It'll look so much nicer with a room there though.... Also notice the paint job on the house. Can you tell thsat we were lazy and didn't have a ladder to get up and paint the panel? Well we're going to wait and see if the builders will do it when they paint the addition but who knows when that will be as the city appoval process is taking forever! The anticipation is killing me!
No comments:
Post a Comment