Today was a wonderful day. In fact the whole weekend went wonderfully.
Not that the kids didn't whine or cry (they did - a lot!) and not that Storm wasn't ill (he was!) but we got a bucket-load of stuff done around the house and that makes us both very happy.
We have a list. This list is quite extensive and we knocked off 5 things off our list the past two days! We're so rocking out the list right now. We need to get the rest of the list knocked off before we start travelling on our weekends away (which by the way we are so excited about!) as we have been reserving the weekdays for business and the weekends for housey-stuff and we're running out of time.
Anyway, since the last post we have had school piccies taken, school, a couple of playdates with our Mummy and Me group as well as with next door's young'un, decorating for halloween, more fall festivals and deadline. The time is flying by so quickly which is great because we are so hanging to get going with our plans. We have a lot going on in our little heads right now with planning the move and dreams of expansion that we just want to get a wiggle on and get it all started. It's gonna take a bit in logistics and I'm sure I'll lose some sleep (I'll just have to keep a notepad beside the bed for those moments when thoughts overtake me!) but it's going to be exciting.
I wish I had some piccies to put up but since we bought the new video/point-and-shoot camera (yes the second kodak died and wasn't under warranty - sob!) I haven't figured how to pull off the piccies just yet but I have some.
The biggest news this week is that the girls are becoming like cute little broken records singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". Sorry, by writing that I imply that the girls sing the entire song - no. They (mostly Kendall) sing the one line "Up above the world so high" over and over again. I mean it - over and over and over and over again! I once got "Papa Don't Preach" by Madonna stuck in my head for a week so I cannot imagine what's happening in her head with "Twinkle Twinkle". It's so cute though and makes my heart melt. I'll try and get it on video.
So this week I'm holding a Mummy and Me Halloween potluck this and still have a ton of stuff left to do for that (but on the flipside the house looks really cute and all my projects that I made I am so happy with!) and still have some sewing to do before I can put the machine away. Between that and the playdate on Tuesday with the group for lunch this week is setting up to be quite a busy week.
Anyway, it's late, I'm distracted by the Housewives of New Jersey Reunion and am absolutely gobsmacked by 4 Italian chickies playing verbal tennis loudly. Major apologies if this is disjointed but they're so loud!
No comments:
Post a Comment