Just wanted to showcase the girls in their halloween finery!
We went to a "trunk or treat" with Melody, Parker, Kate, Marguerite, Richard and a whole bunch of others at a local church on Friday afternoon. It was a lovely afternoon and a real pleasure being out.
Anyway, both Kendall and Sydney wanted to be Izzy (from Jake and the Neverland Pirates) but at the last minute Syd changed her mind and wanted to be Minnie. So, we went out on Thursday night and got a Minnie costume and I whipped up the accessories for Kendall's costume (headpiece, sash and pixie dust bag.)
Anyway, I will post more about the evening later but for now.....
I loved the way they looked and they were both so excited to be dressed up. Both had such a great time (took a while to warm up with the trick or treating part) especially on the blow-up slides and houses afterwards! I'm so stoked that they are going to swap costumes for the school halloween party on Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment