Thursday, May 27, 2010

Back at last!

I know it's been a while but I want you to know that I've been uber busy and have only recently got myself together to get things done.

The trip to Australia really impacted us more than we thought and it has taken me until now (we arrived back on (04/22/10) to write.

So, how did we go? Well I'll start at the beginning and finish at the end, ok?

Day 1 - The flight over...
We had fun leaving Las Vegas. Kerri drove us to the airport (which took a lot of stress off us right off the bat) and we had a dream trip to L.A. The wait in L.A. went really well. The girls were so happy playing in a quiet spot in the airport and slept on and off when they needed to.


The girls slept the majority of the way - Kendall in the bassinet and Sydney in my arms. We got swept through customs and immigration (thanks to some very helpful ground staff and no thanks to Qantas who made us put the stroller under the plane! That's another rant and a half!!!!)

Apart from Sydney getting restless in the last 15 minutes of the drive to Henry's place the girls and us handled the trip over fantastically!

No comments:

Post a Comment