and get their feet wet...
Meanwhile I was back at the house enjoying some quiet time sitting on the lounge on the patio with the birds that Karen and Henry always feed.
Meet the magpies... and yes, that's raw meat (can you tell I'm not a big fan of birds? But don't get me wrong they weren't aggressive or anything - far from it - it's that I just don't get birds - except pelicans - I love pelicans!)
We spent the afternoons in the front yard as the afternoon sun made the back patio a little warm for the girls and it was so much cooler out the front under the bamboo. We set the girls up and enjoyed just chillin' again. This is where I spent a bit of time with Kendall trying to get her cooled down a lot. She really liked the quietness out there.
It did get cooler on the back deck and we headed back there once the sun started to go down and enjoyed yet another round of yummy food and relaxing.
No comments:
Post a Comment