Thursday, December 30, 2010

Finally...

So here are the Christmas piccies.

Are they fantastic? Not in a million.

You'll just have to forgive me for the selection/quality that I have but PPUUHHLLEEAASSEE remember that Storm was taking video of the awesome twosome slowly opening their gifties and I was trying to get them excited and whipped into a present-opening frenzy! {We only have two sets of hands to work with here!}

{I'm sure that Stormy will have the video up here soon and hopefully that will give you a little insight into our morning.}

We started with the pressies that Santa left in their sacks. Yes, their enthusiasm was astounding {sarcasm} and I even went to the effort of making sure that Santa's elves wrapped them sloppily so there would be plenty of "tear" spots.

{They both look like they need to go back to sleep!}



Presents from Mum and Dad next. The girls scored big but still managed to fight over one book. All the presents in the world but they both wanted the one book with a puppy on the front.

 Of course, who can forget the fur babies enjoying their pressies from the stocking. Lasted all of about 3 minutes. But hey, it's Christmas!


So, that's it. I told you that there weren't many piccies.

I didn't get any of Stormy {or myself for that matter} or any of the meal that we shared {I cooked atrociously that day - but that's another story with a very messy end!} and Stormy thankfully obviously didn't get any of me sleeping away the Kir Royales on the couch in the afternoon.

In fact if it wasn't for the girls I would forget this Christmas day all together. Such a shame considering that I love Christmas but we have quite a bit going on right now so my mind is everywhere/elsewhere. I didn't even cook a ham - just a miserable, scrawny, distasteful, rubbery chicken that made me sick afterwards. So sad...

But in all the girls loved their pressies and fingers crossed next year they'll be champing at the bit and we'll be complaining that we can't keep them out of the presents!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment