So, whilst cruising the blogs tonight I came across one of the ones that I follow and her post today was titled "Random Facts About Little Ol' Me.
Now normally I wouldn't care about something such as this but after reading it through I thought I would give my two cents worth about myself.
{Note: I do not have pics of myself as a child to sprinkle through the piece and would not even if I did.!}
So here they are - Random facts about little ol' me
- i have two half sisters and a half brother {one half sister i have never met and have no intention of doing so}
- i once had a feral cat as a pet and named it appropriately "Cat"
- i have been to 38 countries and lived happily in 3 for an extended length of time {not including Australia of course!}
- i dyed my hair peroxide blonde when i was in Japan
- my first car was a 1963 EH Holden station wagon with no seat belts that i called Edgar Harold
- birds make me nervous and i will. never. have. one. in my house as a pet!
- i get vertigo and cannot...repeat. cannot go near an edge near a drop {even a scene in a movie including heights gives me wobbly knees!}
- i am working on my shopping addiction.
- my favourite meal is Peking Duck. my second would be the beer battered shrimp with blackberry wasabi sauce from a restaurant that no longer exists in Vegas. :(
- Olivia Newton John has been my girl-crush for all my life {i just wanted to be like her so bad. think Grease, Xanadu and Physical..come on every girl of the seventies did...who's with me? The chick has style!}
- Hugh Jackman and John Cusack are my man-crushes {Before you get all excited Darling hubby knows}
- i have a tattoo that means a lot to me and would like to get another but don't know where or what to get.
- i have trouble getting to sleep but no problems staying asleep {should I get the opportunity to do so.}
- i will not..repeat allow a spider in the bedroom. The rest of the house is ok.
- i kill cockroaches {filthy rotten creatures} like there's no tomorrow. don't come near me if you can survive a nuclear attack cos' you won't survive me! I'll hunt you down with my bare hands.
- my brother cannot eat watermelon due to me torturing him as a child. {it was my job as his older sister!}
- i also broke his foot and burnt his hand with an iron {in my defence I warned him to move his hand!}
- i saved my sister from choking when she was two. {Lauren - you're welcome! World? The jury is still out and I understand. he he ;)}
- i am the proud owner of a Picasso drawing {thanks to my darling hubby}
- i hate sand but love the ocean.
- i hate swimming in the ocean {too many beasties} but love swimming in lakes.
- i really love dance music.
- i love survival/zombie/horror/thriller movies
- i have the best job in the world and the most wonderful family to share it with.
There you go - a little bit about me. Not that you asked but now you know!
No comments:
Post a Comment