Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A bit behind

We've been busy with mother in town. I've been trying to make sure that we get out and about everyday seeing new things, places and of course, shops!

I'm sure she's tired. I know I am (but then I always am - thanks girls!). I bet she'll sleep for a week when she gets home given half the chance.

So, back to the bit behind bit.

We went to Houston over the weekend and enjoyed the zoo, Kemah boardwalk and the Galleria mall. Since then we've done some clothes shopping (sucks cause I'm back in the sugar saddle again!) and today we returned to the aquarium.

The girls have really taken to the visits with the fish. It gets busy and a bit tight in and around the tanks but they run from tank to tank screaming with such joy and happiness and wonder. It's so fun watching them. But then I also get a kick out of watching the otters too(my fave!).

Anyway, I'll post some hot and sweaty piccies of Houston (yes it was warm!) soon. One day I'll take some of the aquarium (when school goes back and it gets quieter there).

Before mum leaves.

So sad.

We'll all miss her...especially the girls.

But we'll see her for the family holiday next year but of course we have to organize it first! Last year it was Hawaii and I'm throwing my vote in for Cabo San Lucas! There it is - my vote. Anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment