As if it wasn't enough that today has been spent cleaning very sore bottoms from a plethora of poo (yes, the antibiotics that the kids are taking for their pneumonia is taking its toll!) a whole bunch of times - it seems that mummy's throat is now sore and I'm starting to wheeze.
I wish I could sleep (as I think that not sleeping well is running me down) but it seems that sleep doesn't want to come to me until well after 3am at the moment. The kids were responsible for a lot of it (I mean if it wasn't one kid it was the other - I swear they organize who is going to wake up during the night before they go to bed and alternate so that each one gets a good night's sleep but daddy and mummy don't!) but now I'm in a pattern and trying to get back is a nightmare (pardon the pun!)
Anyway, back to the cough medicine and vitamin C drinks and hopefully some sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment