Friday, March 2, 2012

Overheard....

So here's a little something about a conversation overheard tonight.

Location: Hallway outside the girl's room
Time: Way past their bedtime with no chance of sleep even close to happening

So it went a little something like this...

Syd: I go shops at HEB (local grocery store)
Kendall: I go shops Wal-mart (other local variety/grocery store)
Syd: HEB!
Kendall: Wal-mart!
Syd: H-E-B!
Kendall: WAL-MART!
Syd: I GO SHOPS AT H-E-B!
Kendall: NO! GO SHOPS AT WAL-MART!
Syd: H-E...(sentence unfinished)
Kendall: WAL-MART!

And so and so forth for a couple of minutes. Storm and I had to stifle our laughter while the intensity and volume increased and stepped in only when each child decided that jumping added to the joy of the argument and an injury was imminent!

Yes, this is what my children argue talk about!

It is really cute though.

No comments:

Post a Comment