Thursday, October 8, 2009

New to this

So finally I have succumbed to a new technology. It seems simple enough so we'll see if I continue to regularly post news about our family in Vegas.

So sleep is still a scarce commodity at the moment. We have help in the form of Mavis (mother-in-law) thankfully but between the two girls it's pretty much all hands on deck all the time. Especially with Sydney fighting sleep all day long.

So, the key is finding time to keep everyone up-to-date but it will be much easier with one central blog rather than separate emails (sorry everyone conserving and consolidating time is really important for me! I swear I'm not lazy - just time deprived!)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm so excited you have started a blog. Your family in Australia will hopefully love seeing the posts and the girls grow. Keep it up! I LOVE the family picture! You both look great with babies in your hands. It suits you!

    ReplyDelete