
It has been commented by a family member that all he ever sees is pics of the girls sleeping. I would like to point out to the childless family member that sleep is at a premium with one baby let alone two. Here are some pics of how we've all been sleeping....Storm with Sydney.

Not my finest hour (I left out the pic with the double chin business). Me with Sydney as usual.

Both Sydney and Kendall have taken to burying their faces while they sleep in our arms. This is Syd's attempt to avoid the spotlight.

And again. Lunch at Gordon Biersch. Knew the boob job would come in handy for something.

Kendall with Mavis. She is such a snorer now. She takes after us all.

And last but not least here is one of the cutest sights that I have seen in a while. I was waiting up to feed the babies for their last feed of the night. Storm had gone to sleep and the dogs had followed. So I went in to go do something and I spied Oscar sleeping (where I normally would be) next to Storm. He never moved in the time that it took me to get the camera and take a couple of pics. He was so comfortable...Storm never knew.
Great pictures! I love the one of you sleeping it looks like you are OUT! Also the one of Syd with her face covered- so cute! If they do thumb suck at least they will be able to soothe themselves. That is why I wanted my girls to either suck a pacifier or thumb, no of them did any sucking. (Just me suckin' my beer down!)
ReplyDelete