Sunday, October 18, 2009

Visitin' time at the Pumpkin Patch

So last weekend (I know I've taken my sweet time writing about it!) we, the Kulhan family and Mavis went to a pumpkin patch thingey in North Las Vegas with the Galvins and BJ and Liana.

I had these great intentions of taking some family fall pics with the bales of hay and pumpkins all around but it was not to be.

The girls fell asleep on the way there which was great to a point but once there I was not going to wake them for all the tea in China, especially Syd. Kendall did end up waking up but while she wasn't in a bad mood she wasn't in the best of moods either so I just posed with her for a pic or two in front of a pumpkin.

I had wanted to put one of mum's quilts down and take some family pics but we'll just have to settle with the girls in their stroller and us posing in front of the haybale maze.


You can just see Kendall's (in green) face. Syd (in pink) stayed asleep for the entire visit at the pumpkin patch and then for a late brekky at Mimi's cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment