Saturday, January 30, 2010
My Showgirls!
So we have often had comments made to us about the girls being born in Vegas and how they're going to grow up and be showgirls. (Yes, you know who you are and we need you to know that it's not funny anymore! So no more jokes please.) Of course the girls will be anything that they want to be (successful and healthy - awwww and preferably in a field that they can earn lots of $$$ and not have to worry about things). But I spotted this one day and thought well maybe the showgirl thing is in their blood... (not mine but perhaps a transfusion during their stay in the hospital?)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dang Girl! You have been busy! Looks great. I loved reading the posts. I'll have to check out your other blogs as well. Tell Storm nice onsie.
ReplyDelete