Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Not so snowy Mt Charleston

So I'm back posting month old stories and pictures. Sorry life is such a catch up game right now for me so until I get caught up you'll just have to live with it.

When we first arrived at the house there was a bit of snow around but not enough to satisfy Storm of course. The house was sunny and bright but not as equipped as we would have liked so it took a couple of trips up and down the mountain (poor Storm!) to make sure we had everything we needed for the week.

We relaxed and enjoyed ourselves and didn't get snowed in (much to Mum's disappointment). The girls were fantastic on their first trip away from home (well we had all the creature comforts so I don't think that it qualifies but anyway...) and the dogs had a ball!

Mum enjoying a cool bevvy after arriving...(not much to see though!)


The dogs had so much fun sniffing and imagining that they were brave, outdoor dogs instead of inside, woossey puppies! I'm telling you that if they came across a chipmunk they'd be petrified!






Oscar is such a pretty boy...


Mum and I took the dogs for a walk on one of the days we were there and the dogs had so much fun in the snow.



Rudy was so funny as he wouldn't go any further up the hill and sat there in the one spot for quite a while. It took a pine cone thrown just underneath him to get him to move. His back legs are getting worse as he gets older. Poor love.




Rudy really loves the smell of snow and gets his kicks out of digging around and really getting down deep.


Doesn't mum look like she belongs in the snow?

No comments:

Post a Comment