Storm has been my techno-helper and put this random hodge-podge of film from our lives from December 2009 to January 2010.
What we've done (and continue to do) is just grab our camera when the girls are doing something either new or cute. So there really is no cohesiveness with the films apart from the fact that the people involved are us and it was the end of last year and the beginning of this one.
You know how everyone hates how they sound when they hear their voice on their answering machine? Well it's double when it's on film and you're actually seen as well. It's true when they say the camera adds 55lbs (yea I know it's 10lbs but I'm trying to make myself feel better.) (On a more positive note - Storm and I are making more of a concerted effort to exercise and eat better. It's getting easier now that the girls are getting older. I can't wait for them to be able to sit for longer periods of time, hold their own bottles and crawl. It'll be so exciting!)
No comments:
Post a Comment