
I went to primary school in the town at the bottom of the pic (Laurieton) and Ian's seafood restaurant (fantastically painted in 4 shades of blue) used to be found in the town to the left of the mouth of the river in North Haven. (It mysteriously burned down after Ian sold it and the new owners wanted to sell the land to developers!)
Cannot wait to take the girls to the beach (either side of the river mouth will do or the beach that can be found on the lake thats looks like it's just inside the headland on the right hand side. Mum's next door neighbours have an oyster farm on that lake - yummo, oysters kilpatrick and mornay - cannot wait!) In fact I am looking forward to hitting the co-op and eating as many fresh prawns, crabs and fish that I can get my little hands on! Nothing frozen for me thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment