Thursday, March 11, 2010

GB (Gordon Biersch)

We headed down to see DV at GB last weekend. It was windy up at our house but down there it was really nice. We were lucky enough to be able to sit outside (inside was loud and noisy with a band playing) and the girls actually burst into tears as we walked through the place to get outside.

It was a beautiful afternoon but unfortunately, the girls didn't sleep so they got really poopy and whingey (after we left though). It was great to catch up with DV and we really enjoyed our meal there (as always!).

I have begun to put bows in the girls hair because to some people it is not apparent that they are girls (yes, even the pink doesn't help them understand!). It bothers me a bit but not that much


I found these little teething ring thingeys for the girls. They're a lot thinner than the other ones I've seen and sort of mimic their own fingers so the girls find them a lot easier to nosh on. Still no sign of teeth but Kendall's gums are becoming more bumpy - fingers crossed it's soon. I think I'll cry when I first see white!


Storm sat in the sun and enjoyed his bevvies and found out first hand that sun and beer don't mix that well when his headache started later that night. At least he enjoyed it at the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment