Saturday, March 13, 2010

Time for the Big Girl Bath

Here was my dilemma. How can both girls have a bath in the big girl tub and not drown and/or not put me in traction? The solution - the often misunderstood bath ring. Now, these bath rings have a bad rap and can only be bought online but they are a godsend to me and when properly used are safe.

My problem was that both Kendall and Sydney are capable of sitting up but sometimes will fall over to one side and obviously if this is done whilst in the bath then we have a major problem. Also I couldn't support one child and wash her and ignore the other (obviously). Hence my purchase of 2 bath rings that support the child in the water and I can wash both children without having to keep a hand on each child.

I actually ordered one of the rings at first (just to see what it was like) but when it arrived it was missing the suction cups that hold the frame to the bath's surface. When I called to request the cups I actually ordered another one as I could see the usage that I would get out of having two. The second one arrived and bathtime took on a whole new meaning - for all of us.




The dogs were most interested in the girls being in the bath. Jealous? Or perhaps obsessed with the bath toys that they had. (I know Rudy wanted those squeecky toys real bad...) Either way it was a real squeeze in the tiny bathroom with two adults, the two kids and the two dogs. (Almost like Noahs's ark?)





No comments:

Post a Comment