Tuesday, March 9, 2010

So...yay!

So...we're done. The magazine has gone to print and we've just got our approval from the major association that we do business with for our 2010 Audio Event. A major part of my stress has now left the building...yay!

Now...Australia. Yes, I'm giving myself one weekend off from thinking about the business and other stuff and am going to have a little R&R. On Friday it's a me moment with a couple of good botox injections (Yay - I want my forehed and crows feet to be immobolized please!) And then on Saturday, we're off to the St. Patty's Day parade in Henderson (as long as the weather is good!). It was here, 2 years ago that I said aloud that I wanted twins and lo and behold! This time I'm mentioning a million dollars but let's not hold our breath (fingers crossed though).

So, I've been exercising in the vain attempt to get fit - lose weight - before I go back to the land of the skinny people and have been doing Jillian Michaels DVDs and recently started The Biggest Loser Cardio Max. Really like the Cardio Max one but after progressing to the Level 2 workout (Weeks 3&4), I have yo-yoed in the weight and am really struggling to not lose my cool with the entire thing and give in and eat a hamburger. Yes, I know I shouldn't weigh myself on a daily basis but even on a weekly basis this weight has not budged! I'm so committed to the process that I'm sticking with it but it's hard. (Here's a vent for you - both Storm and I are eating better, exercising regularly - sometimes twice a day - , not drinking and he goes and puts the TV on to the Food Channel!!!!!!!! Do you know how much I am craving a blue cheese, bacon burger with onion rings and honey mustard dressing???? Perhaps asian zing chicken wings from BWW? How about pizza and garlic bread?????? And a slice of double chocolate cake with delicious frosting to finish it off with???? Oh, yummmmm...

I have to watch this channel and then be satisfied with vegetables and protein of some sort or toast with vegemite or a roll with ham, tomato and cheese. I'm trying really hard but he needs to change the channel!!!!!!)

Still no teeth on the girls, there are ridges there but still no teethy-pegs on them. They're on their tummies a lot more now and are wriggling a bucket-load whilst they're there but no movement as such. They're sitting up well but still have their moments of "Woops, let me bury my face in the blanket because I get so tired I can't be bothered to stay straight up". Kendall is just so content to not do things it's funny. She certainly is my slug-a-lugs whereas Sydney is my squirmy-wormy and all over the place. Chalk and cheese. (That's what you get when you don't clarify what you want when you wish for something on St Patty's day - just joking. I wouldn't change them for the world. It's fun having two children so alike, yet so different.)

Anyway, I will post some more pics soon. Perhaps some of my sensational birthday pressie???

No comments:

Post a Comment