Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 4 - Mavis'

So, after Henry and Karen's we headed to Mavis' for some TV (yes Henry and Karen did not have a TV - how do they live and entertain themselves I hear you ask? All I can say is lucky I was jetlagged otherwise my TV craving may have interfered with my relaxing...)

So, I had bought some bath rings similar to the ones that I have here in the states and the girls enjoyed their first bath (unencumbered with mum or dad) and Nanny's company.

The girls and their Nanny.

Back in front of the TV (I know I feel really bad but they know what the remote does and actually enjoy the TV/DVD and what it brings to them - The Wiggles and their reading movies). Yes, it's true - they are like their parents and worship the idiot box.

Poor Kendall was still feeling the heat. Look at her face - poor child!

1 comment:

  1. So Cute! I love Kendall's flushed cheeks and her sucking her thumb. I can't handle the humdity either. I think you should all stay put in Nevada!

    ReplyDelete