One last family pic...
So off in the car we went to Kincumber to visit Storm's grandparents and his Aunty and Uncle. Blake and Dylan (Dana's sons) came up from Sydney with their girlfriends (who for the life of me I cannot remember their names - forgive me but by this stage I was pretty much shagged!)
Pa with Sydney.

Nanny with Kendall.
Dana making the potato salad for Storm. All he wanted was the food that Nanny used to make when they owned the butcher shop in Sydney. It was all meat and potato salads according to him. Dana was kind enough to make a feast for him and pass on a few recipes.
The family sitting down for the meal on the patio. Dana and Ian have a beautiful property that borders on crown land (I think) and it was just wonderful to sit down and enjoy the solitude that the Aussie bush can bring - that and the kookaburras.
So, it seemed that throughout the visit that Blake did not want to touch the babies but I got him! He was most uncomfortable feeding Kendall but of course that didn't interrupt her from eating
So after a brief visit we continued on to my dad's in Sydney to unpack the car - yet again!
No comments:
Post a Comment