Monday, August 2, 2010

Here it comes....

Look at that graze!

With Sydney trying to stand at every turn it's inevitable that we're going to have some injuries and last night was the first - of what I imagine - will be many bumps, bruises and scrapes.

Luckily I had bought some ice packs but she wouldn't let me place it on her face. I thought she was going to have a shiner as well but luckily this morning it is not so. I am just so happy that she didn't get her eye. I don't want to be a "hover mum" as she needs to learn herself but how do you stop yourself when she could do herself harm at every step?

Either way, she cried for about 5 minutes and then after her last bottle settled down to enjoy sucking on the bottle cap.

 At least I have one child who is still staying on the ground/couch. I don't think I could handle two children having accidents on a daily basis...

1 comment:

  1. It happens! Luckily we have had nothing major happen with our girls and we stay far away from them to let them explore. We have some climbers too!

    ReplyDelete