Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Look!

It got colder again over the weekend - {I know...winter huh..how rude!} and this is what missed our house and hit the mountains instead. The snow got down further than I've ever seen it get down to {without our part of town getting it too}.


 As much as snow is pretty, I know don't think that I will miss it much. Especially the cold wind that blows off the mountains.

These two will just have to put up with Texas weather. Hurricanes and all! {But it is 80 degrees there this week..sigh}
 My favourite pair of jammies. They have monkey faces and ears on the feet. By the way I obviously have not mentioned anything about the girl's fringes. I tried to cut them straight and nicely but both bug-a-lugs refused to sit still during the time so I had to grab the opportunities when I could. Mind you this also meant that I as unable to "blend" my cuts as it all became too much for then to apparently handle. The biggest issue was that Kendall thought that the dogs barking was way more important than sitting still when mummy had scissors in her hands. She moved right when I was cutting the middle bit. Oh well...thank goodness hair grows.
 Nothing beats a bit of "calculat-ering" in the morning! Goes real well with banana!

No comments:

Post a Comment