There is something so cathartic about cleaning out your stuff.
This weekend held the last of the garage/rummage sales. I packed up the car and headed to a local school with the leftovers from the garage sale held here at the house last week. Didn't sell as much as I would have liked but I still made a bit of moola to put in the ol' pocket though so I was happy.
Now I left the scrappy pieces there at the site as a charity was going to come and pick up stuff and brought home about 3 totes full of stuff. Today, I spent the afternoon getting it all ready to go to the Salvos tomorrow. I like the Salvos, I think they do real good for a lot of people.
Gee's it feels to good to have a lot of stuff gone and out of the way.
Another thing I can cross off my list - woo hoo!
On a separate note: this is a beautiful time of year in Vegas. The weather is divine and most importantly the windows are open and fresh air is a-boundin' through the house. The girls are just loving being outside and playing in the sandpit and on the swing. They're having so much fun. So are we...just by watching them.
No comments:
Post a Comment