Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A sign of things to come?

What do you think?

Is it possible that the boys in the family will escape this form of humiliation in the future?

I don't think so. I think our boys will face this time and time again.

What am I talking about? Well this is the view that I came across when turning the corner to the girls' room.

Oh the shame! Oh the laughter. Oh the amount of hairbands, bows and clips we have already. What fun it is to have girls!


 Do you think that Oscar may be worrying about what the dogs up at the park would think if they saw him now?Or perhaps he's worried that the girls won't take the headband off his mouth and he'll never eat again!

 Rudy took it all in his stride. What a good boy...


 Sorry about the blurriness but noone would sit still! Even the hugs were done in a hurry.
 And this is the new style of kisses that daddy is getting nowadays. Syd will come up as if she's about to start a kiss and then...
 ...cover her mouth with her hands before planting one on him.
Such an aw-schucks moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment