Monday, August 29, 2011

How the girls love the boys

I am so happy that we have our dogs in our lives. These boys are (most times) the most perfect fit for our little girls.

The girls get such a kick out of the dogs and will give them kisses and hugs before naptime/bedtime, feed them every night as well as give them their carrots and dentastix in the morning. They also love to brush them (albeit not very well) but half the battle is the effort sometimes. We can always work on the execution.

Another thing that the girls really enjoy is making sure the boys are warm by covering with blankets. Yes, these poor dogs find themselves constantly covered in kiddie blankets from head to tail. Lucky we have air conditioning.




 And should the dogs get up and try to get away...
 ...they don't get far before they're covered again.

I so desperately want to get a pig and a cat. I wonder what they'd do to them?

No comments:

Post a Comment