Is there anything better than a nice, yummy chocolate icecream cone on a hot sunny day?
Nope.
Is there anything that mum likes better than cleaning up after a nice, yummy chocolate icecream cone on a hot sunny day?
Heck no.
Enjoy. They sure did.
Whereas Syd would lick the icecream with her tongue, Kendall would bury her entire mouth into the cone and suck. Hence the mess...
Blue eyes and chocolate icecream. What a mix!
What a beautiful grin.
Kendall is becoming such a ham in front of the camera lately.
Syd sure can bung on a smile.
Look at those canines. Is she channeling a vampire?
I would like to take this opportunity to showcase my edging in the next piccie. Edging I hear you ask? Yes, I have become the queen of the whipper-snipper and what a whipper-snipper we have. This thing is a power unto itself and (unfortunately) sometimes gets away from me. Fortunately, I have lost control a couple of times and so far the casualties have only included my passionfruit flower vine :( But on the flipside I can plough with my new whipper-snipper and do fantastic edges!
Oh and apart from my edges here is another moment of puppy love. Well actually more like Rudy trying to lick the chocolate off the stomach of my child. Really not good for either... Especially a ticklish little girl.
Yes, it was bathtime right after this...
No comments:
Post a Comment