I am so late in posting about stuff we've been doing lately. Most times I don't take piccies as it's too hard with the girls wanting to look at the screen on the camera and not stay in front of it.
Either way that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Well here's the story behind the tipsy canvas.
Every now and again the tipsy canvas holds a night up at the club. The intention is that we paint in acrylic on canvas in a class-like setting following an instructor whilst drinking alcohol. Hence the tipsy canvas. Logical huh?
This time we painted a beach/island scene. I was really happy with my effort seeing as though I haven't painted in such a long time and am really looking forward to the next time they hold it. For the painting - not the mango daiquiris of course. Of course!
Not bad. Quite happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment