I wanted to get the girls out of the house so we went to a local park with my dad. Gee, it was nice to be somewhere green and lush again. So different to Las Vegas. I miss trees and grass and the greenery. Sigh...
Storm with Sydney and Dad pushing Kendall. Both girls just love the swings (which is why we bought them one for their birthday!)
On the slippery dip with Kendall. She just couldn't get it into her head that she should slide and enjoy it. She kept putting her feet down and as a result, stopping! I had to lift her feet up so that she could slide down.
Dad with Syd and me with Kendall.
This was at the end of the park - a cute little bridge that shortcuts through the houses to the train station. It covers a tiny, teeny stream of water (and that's a stretch!).
This was right next to the bridge. Remember there were houses all around and someone had decided that putting a red telephone box in amongst the foliage that they call their front yard was a great design idea. It really was cute though. Quite whimiscal!
Ok, so I just wanted to throw this pic of the street we walked along into the mix. I miss trees and even tree lined streets ok? Gotta love Eucalypts. No Koalas though....A friendly Cockatoo in the backyard. I wasn't going to close to it just in case it bit!
Sydney started doing this dinky little smile around the time we were in Sydney. It's such a cute smile and it continues today.

With that green grass and trees comes bugs and humidity....no thank you!
ReplyDeleteGreat pix Nik!
ReplyDelete