Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My time

My time is at night. Late night. It's at that time that I get to myself and get to do things.

What do I do? Well, since I have my feet up for around 2 hours a night (gotta love the veins in the summer) I don't get to do much except cruise the Internet looking at the blogs and Craigslist.

All except for Tuesday nights. Tuesday nights at 10pm on FX is all about my show. You need to know that I'm standing up and saying "My name is Nichole and I am a Sons of Anarchy-a-holic." Oops it's back on....

Ad time. Yes, I became hooked when I was pregnant with the girls. I had seen it previously but since it always aired later at night and since I was working at Dr Thomas' and had to get up early in the mornings I never really watched it. Obviously, I stopped working there when I had the surgery and the fact that I was no longer having to get up at 5am I had more time at night. But I must confess that I REALLY became hooked when the girls were born and had to feed the girls their11pm/12am feed with Mum. It was easier for me to stay up rather than wake up so I watched this show for entertainment and I have never been disappointed.

Now don't get me wrong, there is something seriously flawed with a glamourized, Hollywood version of a motorcycle gang that sell drugs, run guns, porn etc but I'm addicted. I cannot help it.

I should be 12-stepping but an addict needs to really want to give the afore mentioned addiction up. I'm not ready. The story is just too good.

The show is over and it's time for bed. (I started posting late in the show tonight)

P.S. Storm - I was really serious when I said that I wanted the first 2 seasons of Sons of Anarchy for christmas. And please do not give me that line of "I can't give you something that you know about". It's what I want and if you've still got the mindset of "I can't give you what you want becuase it's something that you know about and it has to be a surprise" then stop asking me what I want for christmas and listen for the ever-so-subtle hints that I'm giving you.

P.S.S. - Only 8 weeks to christmas! Yay!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment