Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

2011 is here.

Our new years eve was spent eating chinese with the kids (they tried a little), watching movies on Netflix and watching the fireworks in Vegas on TV (not worth the $$ spent by those who decide).

The first day of this year was spent in bed. Me? I had a migraine starting and knew that I had the hit the hay with some pain killers to stop it from taking hold. Stormy was just tired. The girls napped as per usual. The dogs didn't get a say.

All day we've been thinking it's Sunday (to the point where I got the garbage organized -the trashman comes on Monday's) so it's been interesting.

In all it's been a real lazy way to start the year. It's going to last only one day though so we're enjoying it. Back on the packing/working bike tommorrow!

I hope all my favourite people have had a wonderful start to the new year and wish you all the joys and success that you deserve!

1 comment:

  1. Part of me finds it strange how you have Americanized, but another part of me understands that you have been living over there for what 7 years now??? Gosh... so it's kind of expected.

    *****Trash, and Trashman= Rubbish. Go on Nik, says 'Oh Ned' you're talking 'Garbage.

    ReplyDelete