Thursday, September 29, 2011

Cute random piccies

 Kendall loves Oreos and is happy to eat them sitting up or lying down.
 Sydney loves them too and enjoys her ration that she's allowed per day. Mmmmm...
But when those cookies are down it's time for some serious play with baby.
 It's really hard to get them side by side and not fighting and looking in the same direction. This time I could - it just wasn't the direction I wanted it to be.
 Galloping around the backyard on daddy's back is so much fun.
 Now these piccies were taken a week or so ago in the frontyard.

I love these piccies of Kendall - she looks so pensive and serene.

 Here is a piccie of the girls where they're actually not fighting. Go figure. Sydney is trying to comfort Kendall after something dramatic happened {goodness what it was as drama is a common occurrence with our girls!} It's nice to see them comforting eachother though.
 Surprise, surprise! Kendall loving on Oscar.
 Syd trying to do the same with Rudy.
Now I don't want you to think that I favour Kendall is any way because I seem to have more photos of her. It's just that she sits still for longer. Syd is so obsessed with wanting to look at the camera than being in the photo itself. I'm thinking bribery may be my only form of getting more photos of her. I guess I can always use oreos!

No comments:

Post a Comment