I knew going into it that having girls would inevitably make our lives more focused on clothes than it ever has before.
I honestly thought that I would have a bit more time. I thought 8 would be the starting age of being fashion consciousness. Little did I know.
First we start with dad's shorts...
Yes, Kendall is rocking out a "flashdance - flashback" onesie...Who needs more clothes?
Now on another occasion Kendall had to wear my scarf, headband, shoes. The only thing that is hers is the purple dollar-store princess skirt everywhere. I mean this skirt, shoes and headband ensemble has had a lot of wear.
Now Sydney loves sunnies of any sort and can be often found with a handbag of some sort. Any kind will do. I think that she had her dolly/baby in this one all night. BTW - She is wearing her pink dollar-store princess skirt.
I'm so glad that Storm's and my separate dream's that we had about having twin boys didn't come true. Right now I am rocking the girls!
P.S. Mind you - please ask me again about how happy I am to have girls when they're 15. I'm sure we'll be the most drama-filled house on the block. This is from experience of my own teenage years.
No comments:
Post a Comment