Can you guess who is one of our most favourite Disney character's in the Kulhan household?
Yes, we're rocking the Minnie...
Sydney, being oh, so beautiful.
Giggling girlies.
Kendall rocking the ears.
Kendall helping Syd get her ears back on.
Now it's important to note that we'll rock Minnie in the house only as long as there's no distractions.
And a major distraction is Bob the Squirrel! Bob is here attempting to jump into the fig tree to eat whatever fruit has managed to survive the heat. The problem is that Rudy and Oscar tend to irritate Bob a lot. The issue with Bob being irritated he gives death stares and has the potential to attack. I mean look how he was looking at me! He was ready to spring! The girls love Bob.
Back on point.
Rudy rocks Minnie... {not happily I might add but he still does!}
And so does Oscar {secretly I think he loved it! He really loves pink}
Anyway, because the character of the year is Minnie I've decided that we're going to make the girls room Minnie-esque and can make the changes to a fun, pink girlie room for the nine months we're planning on being here quite cheaply and non-permanently. I'm looking forward to it.
It's a shame as I was planning on mermaids but it really is a painting nightmare and a rather permanent one at that. We'll have fun with Minnie though.


No comments:
Post a Comment