And no, this isn't one of those dirty posts.
I am wearing a snuggie! Not just any snuggie, it's the snuggie that I won at Bloggy Boot Camp on Saturday. Yes, I won a snuggie and it's actually quite warm and soft and even has pockets for tissues and stuff. In fact I feel snuggled hence, the snuggie name... If it was pink it would rock more!
So the bloggy conference wrap up is as follows:
We are on PST. The conference was MST so we were an hour behind to start with and didn't realize until we were about 65 minutes into the 90 minute trip. Luckily we had left a little early {so we could stop and have coffee beforehand - didn't happen of course!} and arrived 20 minutes into the day's events. We had a good laugh and so did the hubs when we called them. Sigh...
So, walking into an already started conference full of ladies was intimidating enough but being allocated to the front table for assigned seating just wasn't happening. Yes, we had assigned seating which actually didn't turn out too bad. We got to meet some really nice ladies that way and even the owners of some blogs that I follow. {Almost like meeting Oz!}
Did I learn something? Well, yes I did. Will I implement my knowledge soon? Possible. Do I have thoughts about what I definitely need to learn? Can I get "Hell Yes"? There is so much out there that I need to learn to be able to get BC going the social media way we want to and not pay someone to do it.
It was fun.
Oh and did I mention that the conference was in St George, UT? The place with some really cool outlet stores? Yes, it had to be done. I got a bargain that I am so happy with that it deserves a separate post. Soon...
So great to meet you at Bloggy Boot Camp. I'm still a little jealous of you winning the Snuggie...especially because I thought they were going to call MY name.
ReplyDeleteBloggy Boot Camp sounds interesting. I just went to something called "Your Book in 90 Days". I'm sure the book will happen but it ain't gonna be in 90 days, I'm telling you now! ox.
ReplyDelete