Wednesday, November 10, 2010

That time again?

I can't believe that I'm blogging during Sons of Anarchy again. {So I must apologize if this post is a little disjointed. My concentration is confined solely to the time during the ads!}

We've had an interesting day today. More tears {no scars thank goodness!} than we've had for a while but also more success. Syd is happily walking around and mind you she has an expression of smugness/pride that cannot be beat! In saying all of that, Kendall is catching up oh, so quickly. She is gathering confidence at every opportunity and is quite happy to have a go - almost recklessly - and try and walk to you. Her balance is getting better {she can still throwdown like a drunk at 4.30am on Sunday morning trying to walk home!} but she is so proud when she gets to where she plans to go {only Storm or myself}. Her grin and joy at her own effort is contagious!

Another highlight {actually from last night} was a "conversation" that Storm and I witnessed between the girls. It was a beautiful moment full of giggling, gesturing {towards the loungeroom and back into their bedroom}, "TwinSpeak" and patting eachother on the back/arm {yes, they're comforting eachother - so cute I could die!}. It was like they were deciding whether it was better to move the "party" into the loungeroom for milk or to stay in the bedroom with the toys/dogs/parents. The whole interaction went on for about a minute and a half and was just so intense and deliberate. It left Storm and I marveling at how wonderful it is to have twins....

No comments:

Post a Comment