RV re-do update:
Painting: The cabinets have been done. The walls are on their third colour choice. Why? I don't know why but each colour has either been too light or too yellow. We just cannot seem to get it right. Hopefully third time is a charm...
Bathroom: Not been touched due to carpet being stubborn and not coming up as easily as it did in the main cabin. Sigh...
Floor: Not been started and won't be until we finish the painting
Dinette: Tabletop has been resurfaced and back in our little hands. The dinette seats (and the captain's seat) are currently at the upholsterers.
Speaking of which....It appears that Storm and I have expensive taste when it comes to picking out fabric. Yes, (not that I had any real experience with selecting upholstery fabric though) that the one that we have chosen is $45 per yard. What the? This fabric had better call me momma when it's done!
{By the way, I've not posted any pics of the progress as it really looks like a mess in there and the colour on the walls is so funky/creamy/blah that it's almost embarrassing! Cannot wait until it is done as Stormy will be happy and less stressed and I can finally get to drive it! Yes, I haven't driven it yet and won't until all the little things are fixed on it. Also Storm took it for a drive the other and learned quickly about how important it is to put all things away securely. Otherwise the damage can be fun to clean up!}
No comments:
Post a Comment