Monday, November 29, 2010

So sad...

Knowing that we have Gymboree in the morning {Monday} and a conference for the next three days to attend it becaome obvious that I had to take the dogs out today. So I took the dogs in the car up to the park {I know...so lazy and somewhat defeating of the walking process in the first place but in my defence it was late and the sun had already gone behind the mountains}. I wore my fleece lined windbreaker as there was a cool breeze thinking that it was a bit of overkill but hey, I could always leave it unzipped if I got too hot.

Well.

It was cold. My wearing of the fleece-lined windbreaker wasn't overkill at all. The wind was biting and oh, so nasty. I did my jacket up all the way, wrapped my scarf as many times around my neck as was humanly possible and pulled the hood over my head. I was still so cold! Another lady who was at the dog park running her dogs as well started slurring her words because her lips got so cold. It's just not right for it to be that cold and the worst thing is that we're not even into winter and definitely not in the coldest part of the US! Goodness knows how people survive in those places.

So, I've got a question. A dilemma if you will. Is it right to wish that your dog will poop so that when you pick it in up your hand it will become temporarily warmer?

I wished that today.
And it was. Oh so delightfully warm.
I'll admit it.
Oscar made my hand warmer. Thanks mate. That's what true friends will do for you. Love you dog.

Is it right? I know it's so sad...
{perhaps I should just wear gloves next time and bypass this dilemma?}

No comments:

Post a Comment